Web Site

Just playing with Serif WebPlus, an HTML-based web design program. Not as sophisticated as Dreamweaver and definitely not as flash as using PHP (I am not worthy), but good for quick web design jobs with minimal fuss.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wiltecsystems

I spent some of my weekend trying to sort out my wife's car, a 2003 Renault Scenic RX4 1.9dCi. The RX4 is an odd hybrid, a 4-wheel drive spacebus, which came along before any marketing guru thought up the concept of a 'crossover,' which seems to be a 2-wheel drive car masquerading as a 4x4.

Anyway the EGR valve was clogged up and un-clogging it has made starting the car a breeze, but there is a deeper problem causing power loss and white smoke above 2000 rpm. I've narrowed this down to a turbo or MAF sensor issue, hopefully the latter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple iPad SSH Connection to Linux Laptop

Update on the touch monitor

Skoda Rapid Heater Re-circulation Motor Repair