Door of Perception


I got this door over a year ago on Freecycle and never got around to doing anything with it, partly through a lack of confidence in hanging doors and partly because I don't have a power plane. My brother-in-law got a really good Bosch plane and I borrowed that to fix our bedroom door which was sticking (I was also fitting a lock to it to give us some privacy when required!) and after getting that right I thought it would be nice to have the glass door into the kitchen instead of the cheap hollow one that was there. With a bit of trial and error and a lot of puffing and panting I got it done, not perfect, but not bad so I reckon I could do pretty much anything with doors now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple iPad SSH Connection to Linux Laptop

Update on the touch monitor

Skoda Rapid Heater Re-circulation Motor Repair